This customer facing role is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience to existing HappyCo Due Diligence customers. Primary responsibilities will include working with customers to set up their environment and provide support to their users.
The ideal candidate will possess a great attention to detail, empathy, and solid communication skills. The Due Diligence Associate will need to perform routine tasks as directed under the supervision of the DD Team Lead and Director of Customer Success, referring to established processes and procedures to help resolve customer issues. This team member will be responsible for triaging incoming customer orders, requests, and reporting needs via web based applications, phone, and email. They will also be responsible for following through with the request to provide a resolution to the customer.
Typical tasks include, working in Excel or Google Sheets to analyse and structure data and upload into the customer environments, setup and configuration of orders, and troubleshooting basic technical issues, as well as escalating more complex issues to the appropriate team members. Occasionally, this member may be required to assist with developing documentation for processes or features.
- Execute customer orders with established processes and systems
- Work with excel files to setup customer’s product environment
- Train end users on how to use the product when necessary
- End User Support
- Monitor customer feedback and follow up with anyone who is not a promoter or passive
- Product Bug Triage
- Support customers who call the urgent issues line
- Ensure client expectations are met and overall happiness of the customer is maintained over the customer lifecycle
- Work with the CSM for the accounts to ensure that all relevant customer information is being shared between team members for effective account management
- Share product feedback to enhance systems and features with appropriate team members
- Escalate any billing related issues from the client back to the Finance team.
- Assist with the development of learning content across multiple platforms.
- HappyCo University Courses
- Knowledge base articles
- Live Training
- 1 year Customer Support Experience
- Property Management Experience a plus
- Hands on experience with Intercom or customer service related software
- Industry Certifications a plus
- Microsoft Applications
- Familiarity with G-Suite
- Excellent Communication Skills - Written and Verbal
- Empathetic approach with a proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- SQL experience a plus